Register your interest
Identify the support your organisation needs to help develop your HUG 2 project
Our quick tool allows you to register your interest for accessing the support from the Home Upgrade Hub. It helps Local Authorities to understand how prepared they are for delivering HUG 2 projects and act as an indication of where additional support may be required.
Why is registering your interest needed?
Registering your interest is needed to access the free one-to-one support offered from the Home Upgrade Hub. This will enable us to:
- Identify which type and depth of support you may require
- Recommend what else may be required to improve your project
- Outline what the Home Upgrade Hub support looks like in practice
You can complete a registration form here.
What's in the registration form?
There are approximately 20 questions which should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete. The questions ask for some of the following information:
- Estimated size of the project (number of homes)
- Access to experienced project manager
- Stock data relating to energy efficiency
- Data relating to the income of residents in your area
- Data relating to the fuel source of homes
- Methods for calculating energy efficiency performance of homes
- Procurement approach/strategy
- PAS 2035 specialist/retrofit coordinator
- Resident engagement plan
- Planning permission
What happens once the registration form has been completed?
- We will review each registration form to identify the type of support that is available.
- For everyone that completes a registration form we will prepare a support plan including relevant support resources, such as technical roundtables, access to templates and tools, and help with preparing project documents.
- For those eligible for one-to-one support, we will contact you regarding the next steps.
Do you need more information?
If you have any questions about the registration process or the type of support available, please contact us.
Need a document in an accessible format?
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of a PDF or other document on this website in a more accessible format, please get in touch and tell us which format you need.